At Mountain Valley Federal Credit Union, we offer many different types of accounts, suiting needs of all different kinds. Check out some of what we offer below:
At Mountain Valley Federal Credit Union just $5.00 is needed to open a savings account. Become a member today and you will be eligible for all of our products and services.
All of your Mountain Valley Federal Credit Union Savings Accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to $250,000.
- Dividends Paid Quarterly
- Regular Share Accounts
- Sub Share Accounts
- Holiday Club Accounts
- Share Certificates
- Money Market Accounts
Certificate of Deposit
When you invest in a Certificate Of Deposit, your money will earn a highly competitive interest rate. Since you lock in the rate for the entire term of your Certificate Of Deposit, this is an excellent way to boost your savings yields without the risk of market fluctuations.
Money Market Accounts
When you invest in a Money Market Account, your money will earn a highly competitive interest rate based on the amount of money in your account. This is an excellent way to earn more on your savings.
Christmas and Vacation Club Accounts
Our Club Accounts allow you to save gradually for any type of annual expense. With regular contributions and competitive dividends, your nest egg will grow quickly and easily. All our savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration).
Low-cost loans are one of the greatest benefits of credit union membership. Whether you are financing your first car, your dream home or a fun recreational vehicle, you will find low rates, affordable payments and personal service right here at Mountain Valley Federal Credit Union.
Share Draft (Checking)
- Monthly Account Fee – $3.00 (Seniors 55+ -Free) – (Business $5.00) **FREE with e-statement enrollment**
- New – Student Checking Accounts – No Fee
- No Minimum Balance
- No Charge Per Check
- Overdraft Protection
- Telephone Transfers
- VISA Debit Card (No Credit Union Fees)
- Bill Pay service is a free service. You must be signed up for Online Banking Services to enroll in Bill Pay. Please contact the Mountain Valley Federal Credit Union for more information today.
Other Services offered at Mountain Valley Federal Credit Union
- 24/7 ATM
- Mobile App
- Remote Deposit
- Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Payroll Deduction
- Direct Deposit
- Free Coin Exchange machines (for members)
- Loan Protection Insurance
- VISA Travel Cards/VISA Gift Cards
- Notary Public
- Fax Machine
- Drop Box
- Electronic Deposit/Withdrawals
- Wire transfers
- Group Rate Insurance (Call for Details)
- Regal Movie Discount Tickets
- Cumberland 12 Movie Discount Tickets
Visa Debit Card
This convenient, two-in-one card adds even more convenience to you Mountain Valley Federal Credit Union membership! Use it as an ATM Card balance inquiries, and more, 24 hours a day. Or use it as a debit card for swipe-and-go purchases anywhere, VISA is accepted. It works just like a check – only easier.
Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction
Money management is simple and automatic with these two free services:
Direct Deposit – Your paycheck, Social Security check, pension or government payment can be electronically deposited directly into your credit union account. With Direct Deposit your money is available sooner, and you’ll never have to worry about a lost or stolen check.
Payroll Deduction – This great service lets you specify a portion of your paycheck to be deposited into different accounts, enabling you to save or pay back loans automatically.
ATM Service – With an ATM card from Mountain Valley Federal Credit Union, you can perform transactions at any Cirrus ATM across the country. Your ATM card gives you 24-hour account access, so you’ll never have to wait for business hours again!
Drive-Through Service – If the weather’s bad or you’re in a hurry, you’ll enjoy the convenience of our drive-through service. You can use our drive-through window to cash checks or make deposits, withdrawals, or loan payments without leaving the comfort of your car.
Complete Automotive Coverage – In addition to the best Auto Loans in town, we offer additional services to help make your driving experience worry-free:
- GAP Insurance – In case your vehicle is stolen or totaled in an accident, GAP Insurance covers the difference between your loan balance and your insurance payoff.
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance – Drive with complete peace of mind, knowing you are protected against the expense of unexpected repairs.
Free Notary Services